Thank You for your time, I hope this blog would be helpful for anyone.
A few things to be consider that those emails as SPAM and or phishing scams are as follows:
~ Do i know the people who send this email?
~ Do the email are sending to nobody/Anonymous?
~ Does He/She ask for sending a few amount of money?
~ Does He/She speak on others behalf?
~ Does He/She speak on behalf of some Big Company?
~ Does the address linkage intact? (Point the mouse on linkage, if it differ than it is phishing)
For Readers who received the same email as posting, i encourage you to ignore and/or JUST DELETE.
- As Internet users adapt to old tricks, scammers find new tactics to exploit (thenextweb.com)
- The world’s worst phishing attack (pcpro.co.uk)
- Phishing Protection… Don’t Become a Victim! (powersthatbeat.wordpress.com)
- 10 Tips to Keep Email Out of the Spam Folder (sendgrid.com)
- Email Phishing is On the Rise, Especially for Financial and Retail (sendgrid.com)
- Webmail Phishing Scam: Your Email Needs to Be Reset Immediately (news.softpedia.com)
- Prevent Phishing With These Three Easy to Remember Tips (vikitech.com)
- Website of Ethiopian Red Cross Hacked, Hosts Google Phishing Page (news.softpedia.com)
- Laser Precision Phishing – Are You on the Bouncer’s List Today? (blogs.rsa.com)